Who Is the Better Skater?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

William after RMMS

I really don't know what I'm going to do after middle school. Right now I'm tring my best to,rise up my grades so I can at least walk the stage and graduate with my friends.If I do graduate I'm planning to go to Venice High School or move to Utah and go to school there away from everyone I know to start out fresh. Well this summer I plan to go to random skate parks, and what I do every summer go swimming. Hopefully I get excepted to some school but if I don't I'll get sent to Mexico and come back until I'm 16 years of age, when I come back I'm going to start working.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Skating can be good for you. Especially in the summer. I am a sophomore in college now, but when I was your age, I didn't really study or pay attention. That was fine, until I realized tht I had bad grades and no money in my pocket and working for minimum wage can't buy you a nice car. You should skate and have fun, but don't forget that if you want to make money, you need to study too.

Spike Fades said...

ah that sucks its best you get to somewere in la your hometown it will suck if u go because the who would take care of ur girl and y dont you come to gertz ressler instead of Venice high and in Mexico i dont you wouldnt even survive a week just because its hot and you got to work alot-pie

Valerie Stephanie Diana Eduardo said...

yeah you need to put up your grades and do whats best for you so now you could think about wat your going to do over the feature skating is cool you should be a pro. and get paid yeah thats dope.! well think about school whats most important skating or graduating on STAGE.???
-bestfirend =]

EduradoR. said...

man u really put some thought into what u'r going to do after youget out of RMMS

Group said...

william your blog is cool and you know your the better skater



by:Alphonso

Period 5 said...

hey don't think negativ think positive and i know that you will be trying your best and will graduate because you are a realy smart boy and knowing you i think you will but just keep track on everything you do now also make sure you do all your work and also good luck in life...

written by Andrea

Frankie's Group said...

Well i think that you should probably start thinking about what you are going to do for high school. also i think that in skating you would sucsied because you really know what you are doing. well if you leave to Mexico we will really miss you.

written by:alejandra barcenas

Frankie's Group said...

will i think that u r going to go hight school and be a skater and have good grade and work hard so u could do what u want to be u showed go to the next door hight school

written by jennyfer quintanilla