Who Is the Better Skater?

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jessie's CRIT:.


I'm Jessie, I don't think I'm easily describable but this is what basic for you to know. I've been Skating for 6-7years, so it is a major part of my life. My Fave Brands are Flip, Zero, and Enjoi. Music is another thing of great importance to me,
my all time favorite band is H.I.M(His Infernal Majesty) some other bands I like are Cradle of Filth, Turbo Negro, Slayer, Deathklok, and CKY. My color of preference is Purple. I hate the sun. I enjoy the rain and snow.My Favorite movie is “Wassup Rockers” by Larry Clark. My Idol is Ville Valo the lead singer from H.I.M.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys page is cool. And for william I gurantee you will cross the stage with us and go to high school. And I like jessies to because his is like really desrciptive and I didnt know you've been skating for 6-7 years. I think skaters that skate is apart of every skaters life. And skating is apart of my life to. And I like the family guy picture to evryone hates meg. -Nick

Anonymous said...

yup i have a blank shate shop board and flip berrings that i tested and the spin time was 25 seconds but any way i know i dont go here any more but im still commenting

skate said...

awesome page, I also like slayer becuase there a metal band-bryan a

ValStephDest said...

Uhm, How is not easy for you to describe yourself? But so easy for me? lol, If you asked me, you're Ambilvalent, Stubborn, Insightful, I could go on forever.., Ugh GROUPIE. Me and Ville are getting Married in August, ;p Be jealous. I think you're a terrible Skater actually :] Adonis is the best. Gain weight, Eat food, before the butterflies come and get ya'.
I think you're a beautiful person.
;o
Guess who!

Adonis said...

BUT YOU SUCK IM JUST PLAYING WELL I DONT KNOW WHA TO SAY......UM UM SO YEAH LETS GO SKATE AGIN TODAY
WRITTEN BY:LUIS RAMOS

Adonis said...

BUT YOU SUCK IM JUST PLAYING WELL I DONT KNOW WHA TO SAY......UM UM SO YEAH LETS GO SKATE AGIN TODAY
WRITTEN BY:LUIS RAMOS

Daniel Vasquez said...

ur page is so awesome all of u guys all awesome skaters and keep trying to get better and bette.i like the way you put all of the skate brands that all of you guys like..so goooooood blog skaters



written by samuel dorham
afro thund3r

Adonis said...

slayer is cool....
just bought one of their albums and im pretty darn satisfied

-danny abad