skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Skater's View
From the minds of young skaters
Who Is the Better Skater?
Thursday, June 12, 2008
CORDOVA
Johnny Rotten
Excepts Cash only
Sexy
Skater
It look like, like a milkshake o’ sum thin.
Especially
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Zero Ishimatsu
Haus of Gaga, California, United States
I am 15 years of age, and I think I have alot to say about many things in this world!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(25)
▼
June
(25)
I Am -Jessie Cordova
I Am Not -Jessie Cordova
Our New Fav. Quote
Jessie's Plans
Manuel's
Manuel's
NERD!!!!!!!!
No title
ANGEL'S
ANGEL'S
Manuel
CORDOVA
SANTOS
TOLEDO
manuels after rmms
William after RMMS
Angel After RMMS
I believe that in America image is real important ...
Family and Values
life as a richard merkin student
Current Events
Jessie's CRIT:.
Angel's Stuff
Manuel's CRIT.
William's CRITIQUE
No comments:
Post a Comment