Who Is the Better Skater?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
manuels after rmms
My plans after rmms is to go to the Laughlin for vacations and take the boat and jet ski and stay in there hotel and probably go out to the lake to try out the boat and jet ski. After the vacation is over, im going to get a summer job at a recuration center and take care of little kids of age 7 to 8. With that job I get to go to the beach,theme parks, and movie. With theme. After th job sessions is over. I probably going to figure out what high school im going to. I probably going to Crenshaw high school or college ready 5 and hopefully get accepted there. When I free time I might enter a skate comp. but that’s when im ready. So in the mean while just skate. Hopfully in the summer job I saved up enough money to by new band shirts or buy a new deck, and also I might earn money from skate comp. too. And before school I get ready and buy school material, and when I start school Im hopfully ill do better in school and also do good thing more often I think that I might do this summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment