
My plans after I graduate from my middle school are I’ll rest and skate for the first week. My second week I’m going to go to summer school because Gertz Russler High School told us to go. So we could see what we are going to be learning about. I really don’t want to go but I have to go. After I’m done going to summer school for two weeks I’m going to continue to skate.
My mom said I’m going to be going to St.louis, Missouri. Which I’m really excited about because I want to see my cousin that I have not seen in two years. When I get there I’m going to show my fat cousin how to loose weight. Since my uncle has a car wash I’m going to help him around because he always gives me money when I help him. Then I’m going to go watch a Cardinal game in Busch stadium.
After I come back from St.louis, Missouri I’m going to get ready for high school. I am also going to buy my school materials and some khaki dickies for my high school uniform. Then I will skate with my friends for my remaining days of vacations I have left of vacation. I’ll probably visit my old middle school teachers. Or probably not because I don’t know were they live and I don’t want to waste my time of resting. Then I’ll eventually go to high school and I will continue with my life.
4 comments:
good luck skateboarding....jorge p
Hey thanks for the comment. You keep up the good work with talking asian and good luck with skateboarding.
written by Ryan Sandoval
Thats cool because you gise will be doing some thing in summer not just do nothing.
you so funny
Post a Comment