skip to main | skip to sidebar

Skater's View

From the minds of young skaters

Who Is the Better Skater?

Thursday, June 12, 2008

NERD!!!!!!!!

Posted by Zero Ishimatsu at 3:09 PM

2 comments:

Zero Ishimatsu said...

mr.c is the ugliest person i ever seen in my entire life

-ms.meja

June 19, 2008 at 11:02 AM
Zero Ishimatsu said...

you ugly!!!!!!!

June 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Zero Ishimatsu
Haus of Gaga, California, United States
I am 15 years of age, and I think I have alot to say about many things in this world!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ▼  June (25)
      • I Am -Jessie Cordova
      • I Am Not -Jessie Cordova
      • Our New Fav. Quote
      • Jessie's Plans
      • Manuel's
      • Manuel's
      • NERD!!!!!!!!
      • No title
      • ANGEL'S
      • ANGEL'S
      • Manuel
      • CORDOVA
      • SANTOS
      • TOLEDO
      • manuels after rmms
      • William after RMMS
      • Angel After RMMS
      • I believe that in America image is real important ...
      • Family and Values
      • life as a richard merkin student
      • Current Events
      • Jessie's CRIT:.
      • Angel's Stuff
      • Manuel's CRIT.
      • William's CRITIQUE