Who Is the Better Skater?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Angel's Stuff



Hello everyone my name is Angel Santos. My ethnicity is Hispanic. I am 14 I was born in April 19, 1994. I weight about 110 pds. I am between 5'4 or 5'5. My favorite stuff to eat is pupusas and Mexican food. My favorite sports are skateboarding, and baseball. I could be funny sometimes. But sometimes I do get mad and I get over it easily. My favorite skateboard brand is enjoi. I have a board that is enjoi, and I also have a girl skateboard. I have been skating for almost three months. My favorite super hero is Batman. This is my life and what I basically like.

2 comments:

j-i-m-m blogger =] said...

i think your funny =D

osea guey you forgot to put that

sience is your enemy lol

- i t z e l <3

j-i-m-m blogger =] said...

yay i was first to comment lol

again

-Itzy =p